This SIM card is ready to use and gives you access to national and international communications and a data plan for a 30 day period.
The SIM card only provides service in Portugal and while at roaming in the European Economic Area (includes European Union, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway).
If you run out of the included minutes/SMS or data or wish to use other communications not included in the plan, you can top up additional funds to enable extra communications at the following prices:
- Additional data: €1,99/100 MB, valid for 5 days
- Additional national calls: 37 cents/minute
- Additional national SMS: 17 cents/message
- National videocalls: 49 cents/minute (Vodafone); 96 cents/minute (other networks)
- National MMS: 49 cents/message
- All not included international communications: standard prices (more information here, in portuguese)
To subscribe other products and services or get additional information please go to a Vodafone Store, visit vodafone.pt, or call our local helpline 16 9 12, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
New roaming conditions
Starting from 06-11-2017, your Vodafone Travellers tariff plan will be available for use while roaming.
Applicable for the initial 30 days only:
- 500 mins/SMS included to Mobile and Fixed national communications and while at roaming in the EEA
- 5 GB of mobile data included in Portugal and while at roaming at EEA
Standard tariff conditions to off-net communications will be applied after the initial 30 days. Inbound calls will be free of charge. Mobile will be billed accordingly to the Travellers conditions while in Portugal. Communication from cruises, airplanes and satellites are not included.
Additional tariff plan conditions will remain unchanged.
More information about the tariff plan here.
More information about roaming
In the European Economic Area (EEA), which includes European Union, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway, voice, SMS, mobile data, MMS and videocalls communications will be billed accordingly to the Travellers conditions while in Portugal.
If, over the last four months’ average, both the Roaming consumption and the number of roaming days at EEA exceeds the consumption and the presence in Portugal and other countries outside EEA (> 50%), Vodafone may apply the following surcharges to the EEA traffic (excl. VAT):
- €0,032/min, for outbound calls, with charging done at 30+1 seconds
- €0,01/SMS, per SMS sent
- €0,0077/MB, for mobile data with charging per KB
If the surcharges are applied, the maximum applicable fees are (excl. VAT):
- 0,19/min, for outbound calls, with charging done at 30+1 seconds
- €0,06/SMS, per SMS sent
- €0,20/MB, for mobile data with charging per KB
For any additional information about your destination or associated costs follow this Link.