Vodafone boosts communication for the corporate segment
Vodafone is currently airing two campaigns aimed at the corporate segment. After positioning itself as a global operator for personal customers, Vodafone is demonstrating what its solutions, especially fixed telecommunications, can do for Portugal’s companies.
“A prepared company is a Ready Business” is the slogan for the first of these campaigns, in which Bolas da Praia, Fly London, Graham’s, H2otel, IBM, Lx Clinic, Roca, Salsa, Science4You, Securitas Direct, Torrié and UHU tell at first hand how they ready themselves for market challenges with Vodafone’s global telecommunications services – Fibre, Voice, Fixed and Mobile Data, Cloud and M2M (among others).
In parallel, Vodafone is highlighting the benefits of its global fixed and mobile offer to “Next Generation Companies” – innovative, entrepreneurial or exporters – in a campaign that can be seen on television until 19 July.
The objective of this communication is to show the role of Vodafone solutions tailored to the needs of the individual customer, and which extend far beyond the usual mobile voice services, in the day-to-day lives of leading Portuguese businesses.
Ready Business and Next Generation Businesses
– Bolas da praia: https://youtu.be/vnIY9Uo5Ri0
– Chronopost: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzjzSqB1kDU
– Fly London: https://youtu.be/liAT0bvev4c
– Graham’s: https://youtu.be/-IkHzQsVCUA
– H2otel: https://youtu.be/RJ0-vy3-oYQ
– IBM: https://youtu.be/mDI6Xzc54P8
– Lx Clinic: https://youtu.be/oJ-hfmOKdY4
– Salsa: https://youtu.be/Ii4TFuUQXO0
– Science 4 you: https://youtu.be/hU1qPQ6sN8g
– Securitas Direct: https://youtu.be/PHM0hcZX32A
– Torrié: https://youtu.be/DJctP5U7G0g
– UHU: https://youtu.be/aXkAII2RTXs
– Next Generation Companies: http://youtu.be/2vX5NgeDQU4
The campaigns were developed by JWT and can be seen on television, in the press and in digital media, and also listened to on radio.